- Panasonic GH5 shooting Ultra High Definition/4K V-LOG (Rec.2020 HDR) to enable beautiful colour grading
- DSLR/Lumix lenses for stills photography
- DJI Mavic Pro UAV for drone aerial video footage (0.8kg, registered with CASA)
- GoPro for time-lapse or underwater
- Sennheiser radiomike kit, Røde mikes
- Steadicam Merlin 2 & Cine-Slider
- Miller Professional Tripod
- Lowel ProLight lighting kit & reflectors
- Additional camera operators, graphics design & equipment hire on request. (link)
- Freelance hire rate rates include all equipment, preparation & liaison.
- Special rates are offered for educational, cultural & non-profit organisations.
- There are many variables so please email some details of your requirements for a quote (scroll to bottom).
- Documentary, factual & interviews
- Online/Web/Social Media video
- Performances (Adam is musically trained)
- Special event & promotional shoots
- Aerial (drone) video & Stock footage
- Video art & multimedia
- Corporate audiovisual productions
- Archival video recordings
- Artist documentation & artworks
- Time lapse shots and stock video footage
- Simultaneous digital still photos at events requiring video & stills photography
- Final Cut Pro X (high definition video post-production)
- Delivery for broadcast, web/social media and mobile devices
- 5 x 4' videos for RFDS (Flying Doctors)
- Airbnb 'Experiences': vertical videos/stills
- YouTube Symphony Orchestra videos
- Documentaries for ABC2 & SBS TV incl. Cyprus: Echoes Across the Divide
- I/Vs with Australians for o/seas docs.
- Documentation of French artist Pierre Huyghe’s installation A Forest of Lines (Biennale of Sydney)
- Short films for Sydney Opera House, TEDx Sydney, Ironfest, 350.org
- 10 x 2' video portraits of Flying Doctors
- 2 orchestral jazz DVDs (Universal Music)
- Showreels: world music bands including Lolo Lovina, Black Train Band, Marsala.
- Climate change shoots in the Arctic, eg: